Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THH70





THH70 may sound like a robot tag for a strange model, but behind the name there is an heart and a will to create. Throughout his journey, THH70 created his own space in the music world, but also made room for visual art, a field where we can find examples of what he defined as "lo-fi abstract graffiti". Provocative, but also innovative, THH70 also broke into new grounds when he helped creating AOA - Alternative Online Artists, a kind of collective soul dedicated to up and coming artists. And this is just a glimpse of THH70's has to offer.
The rest is up to you to find out.

2 comments:

  1. You're not lying. THH70 is my friend as well as mentor. The man is a saint amoung men.
    If it wasn't for THH70, I would still be scratching my head wondering why I couldn't get my art outside of Texas.

    C.Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this work and blog site. Very gritty. Just don't do my house, please.

    Would like to know where in Dallas you are based. Contact me via Dallas Art News (http://www.dallasartnews.com). Cheers.

    ReplyDelete